Domotel Hotels & Resorts is a Greek chain of Boutique & Lifestyle hotels, each having its own concept and based on the special features that define each hotel's uniqueness, such as history, art, wellness, natural environment and architecture while the local culture of each hotel combines to create a memorable experience. Our hotels reflect their character through location and culture alongside promoting renowned Greek hospitality. The fresh expressions and meticulous attention to detail of our company’s hospitable culture make you feel “at home away from home”.
Our company’s long lasting experience in the hotel industry and growing portfolio of 4 and 5 star hotels & resorts all over Greece, alongside with our renowned expertise in hotel management and sales and marketing promotional efforts offer our partners long term management agreements. We work hand-in-hand with owners to help meet business goals, using the expertise and resources that provide key solutions to hoteliers, operators and investors.
The application is a crucial part of the assessment process where all hotels exploring opportunity to become a member of the Domotel Hotels & Resorts are reviewed by our Executive Team of Operations.
- We meet with the hotelier/investor and discuss his/her vision and business objectives
- We assess the hotel's current operational system, financial performance and sales potential
- We do a hotel inspection and suggest any re-development requirements
- We present an efficient business plan and financial budget
- We prepare a marketing plan and budget
- We evaluate the hotel's staffing requirements and propose a staffing plan and operational budget
- We present the Domotel staff training programs and quality assurance systems
- A strong brand name that enhances the hotel's brand awareness and credibility
- Brand standards that enhance consistency across all operations and provide guest reassurance
- An international sales distribution system and brand representation
- Dynamic Marketing & PR exposure
- Dynamic Social Media exposure
- Revenue Management and distribution through all channels
- Services that drive occupancy, such as a modern reservation system, an optimized website, the Domotel loyalty program etc.
- Cross selling strategies to increase occupancy and revenue
- A wide network of Tours Operators, Travel Agencies and companies
- A wide network of suppliers and contractors to save on the purchase of high quality materials and services
- Quality control and assurance systems, such as the Domotel guest satisfaction survey and the Domotel guest mystery scheme, to enhance guest satisfaction, and therefore, customer loyalty and repeat business and referral
- Expertise in HR for staffing requirements
- The Domotel Academy to provide staff training and professional development